Two-physician practice is seeking new graduate or experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join them in Sicklerville, New Jersey location in delivering advanced primary services within the Consensus Medical Group. Successful candidate will care for patients full-time within the practice, with no outside duties at skilled nursing facilities or hospitals. Patient panels consist of a balanced compliment of chronic diseases, wellness exams, behavioral health, and preventative care. Minor procedures include suture removals, drainage, and joint injections.
- Work Hours: 40 hours, M-F, extended evening hours, optional weekends
- After Hours Call: Rotation of 1:2 call with lead physician, including weekends.
- Credentialing: Prior insurance carrier provider numbers or new graduate with NJ license, DEA, and NPI.
- Supervision: Will have signed Collaborative Care Agreement and supervising provider will sign-off charts initially, and then Advanced Practice Provider will send future charts for audit / review per month.
- Clinical Work: EHR is athenahealth, and team-based workflows are in place for labs, imaging, and medication orders and referrals. Expected to see three patients / hour.
$85K for new graduates, and $100 – $130K for experienced providers. Productivity incentives available. Comprehensive benefits available with various retirement funding opportunities.
Paid Time Off:
20 Days / Year
Continuing Medical Education:
$1,000 / Year