If you share our passion, come join our team.
Become part of the fastest growing independent medical group in New Jersey
At Consensus Health, we share a common purpose: making our patients feel their best. We provide the tools and services our providers and their staff need to focus on high quality care and create an outstanding experience for patients. As a growing and agile organization, we offer our providers and staff the opportunity to help shape this experience and change healthcare for the better – a refreshing approach that is often not available at other medical groups. Search open positions, and learn more about our culture, our commitment to learning & development, our embrace of diversity and inclusion, and our competitive compensation & benefits program:
View the latest opportunities at Consensus Health
As a service organization, our team lives by “Consensus Cares”—the values that represent our vision for a new healthcare standard in New Jersey. We are dedicated to:
- Creating an outstanding experience for patients and our colleagues; committed to treating others as we wish to be treated
- Acknowledging and welcoming everyone who crosses our path
- Ensuring a positive first impression
- Handling all challenges with grace, kindness and patience
- Responding to requests with a positive, can-do attitude
- Creating a safe and secure experience for every patient and team member
- Nurturing a fair, equitable and inclusive approach in all we do
- Investing in ongoing learning and development to be the best team member to our colleagues and our patients
Learning & Development
Consensus Health knows that our organization functions best when our team members are growing and sharing their knowledge and expertise with one another. We deliver a broad range of educational experiences including:
- On-the-job training and shadowing opportunities
- Web-based training through ADP, Infinity University (our online training platform), athenahealth and various wellness workshops
- Ongoing professional development meetings and on-site conferences
- CME support for physicians
- Educational resources delivered via our bi-monthly eNewsletter, “Consensus Connects” and through our internal portal, The Hub.
Team members who embrace growth and development have limitless opportunities for advancement including leadership roles within our rapidly expanding organization.
Opportunities for Emerging Healthcare Leaders
We’re looking for the best and brightest contributors in healthcare. If you’re in search of a new challenge, a collegial work environment, access to a host of resources to support you in your work, and a chance to make a tangible difference in the lives of patients, please talk to us. We have open positions across New Jersey for:
- Medical Assistants
- Practice Administrators
- Front Desk/Administrative Coordinators
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- And more
Diversity & Inclusion
Our culture encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, and rewards innovative excellence. We support and celebrate all perspectives, helping us nurture innovation and connect us closer to our patients and one another.
We consider each applicant’s qualifications, experience, work history, and/or school record. These factors are weighed without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, civil union status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We offer big company compensation and benefits in a friendlier and more flexible medical practice model. Providers and their staff collaborate and build closer connections with patients, in an effort to create a “patient-first” environment. To attract and retain those who are committed to this vision, Consensus Health offers competitive compensation packages, generous health and retirement benefits and a variety of special “Consensus-only” opportunities, such as product, service and entertainment discounts, banking relationships and more.