Coronavirus COVID-19 Information: Consensus Health and our Providers are working to protect those we serve during the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak. Click here for the latest updates. As always, please contact your provider directly with any specific questions you may have.
What Is Consensus Health?
It’s a high-performance, physician-owned medical group for primary care physicians and specialists. One organization with a singular goal: to provide the most compassionate, thorough and effective medical care in New Jersey.
Consensus Health’s invitation-only network is carefully curated to attract the highest quality providers in the state. When you choose Consensus Health for your care, you get:
- A network of outstanding providers working for you
- Portable medical records so you never have to worry if your team is on the same page
- Easy to access clinical care that focuses on keeping you and your family well
- On-site diagnostic and lab capabilities for maximum convenience
- A nurturing and supportive staff who helps you feel better by providing unparalleled customer care
In today’s healthcare environment it’s getting harder to maintain your independence. Huge health systems are absorbing small practices at an alarming rate. For some providers, joining a health system may provide an immediate financial lift, but often results in less autonomy and job satisfaction over time.
Consensus Health allows you to keep your practice independent, generate more revenue and enjoy a more satisfying work-life balance. It’s a medical group designed by physicians for physicians offering:
- A unified technology platform with clinical and administrative capabilities
- Access to new payer contracts, value-based programs and group purchasing
- Ground-floor ownership and leadership opportunities
- No membership fees or long-term contracts
- Shared services such as practice management, population health and administrative support
- Support in transitioning to advanced payment models
- A network of ancillary services such as surgery centers, imaging, labs and more
- More time to care for patients
9 Key Trends for Independent Physician Practices in 2019
We’ve compiled nine trends to keep in mind for your practice throughout the new year.
Is it time to take on a Nurse Practitioner?
Although Nurse Practitioners (NPs) have been practicing for decades, the concept is somewhat new in most areas.