Practice Medicine and Leave the Rest to Us.
Introducing Consensus Health, a high-performing, physician-owned medical group for New Jersey’s independent primary care and specialty providers. Join like-minded peers and experience a better, faster and less expensive solution that can substantially improve revenue, job satisfaction and work/life balance.
Providers retain autonomy without membership fees or long-term contracts, while enjoying a wealth of physician-friendly benefits, including:
- Access to new payer contracts, value-based programs and group purchasing
- Alignment between primary care providers and specialists
- A network of ancillary services, including surgical centers, imaging, in-office labs and more
- A unified technology platform with financial and clinical applications
- Ground floor ownership and leadership opportunities
- Long-term value creation for members
- Shared end-to-end services, including practice management, population health and administrative support
Meet Our Newest Provider
Astrahealth Primary Care Plus — with locations in Basking Ridge, Bayonne and Piscataway, New Jersey — joined Consensus Health on January 1st. To learn more about Astrahealth and the services they offer, please visit www.astra-hc.com.
by Consensus Health | January 16, 2019
It will come as no surprise that in 2019, healthcare costs will continue to rise. At a projected 6 percent increase, this is consistent with the past five years, but it’s still an unsustainable trend long term. To help manage costs for your patients and your practice as you begin the new year, we’ve compiled nine ... Read More